TP Link smart plugs can help you help control your appliances and automate your energy savings during SpikeHours.
The TP-LINK KP 115 is easy to set up, intuitive to use, and connects easily to Spike via the Kasa Smart app on your phone. Note that TP-LINKS require active wifi connection in your home.
Unlike other smart plug models, the the TP Link KP 115 doesn't block adjacent power sockets. Use it on high energy appliances such as refrigerators, home entertainment systems, washer/dryers, fans, plug-in A/C units, or electric heaters.
- Control from Anywhere – Remotely control your connected devices on your smartphone.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyse the connected device's real-time and historical power usage.
- Compact Design – Fits into sockets without blocking adjacent ones.
- Voice Control – Free up your hands with simple voice commands. Works with Alexa, Google Home, and Samsung Bixby.
- Schedule and Timer – Set a schedule or timer to switch your devices on or off automatically.
- Multiple Safety Guarantees – Overheating protection and fireproof shell help minimize burning hazards. A sliding safety cover protects children from electric shock.
- Grouping – Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
- Monitor and Conserve Energy - You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the smart plugs to control your space heaters and fans. The smart plugs track your device’s power consumption in real-time, and have weekly and monthly summaries.